Commercial Real Estate Financing
Tackle Your Next Real Estate Project
If you’re interested in a real estate project, we can help. We offer financing that makes it possible to construct, renovate, purchase, and even refinance real estate. If you’re looking for a real estate solution, our team of financing experts will answer your questions and help you design a loan that will help you meet your goals.
We have an expansive portfolio of business loans that can help you with your next real estate project. Some of our loans include:
- Conventional financing:For businesses that don’t need a specialty loan, we offer up to $100,000,000 that can be used on owner-occupied properties.
- SBA loans: You can secure the space your small business needs while taking advantage of low down payments, flexible repayment terms, and competitive interest rates.
- Bridge loans:We offer up to $100 million for businesses that are interested in expanding.
- Construction financing: With financing amounts from $10 million up to $100 million, this loan is a great option for businesses that are interested in tackling a construction project.
- Equity and mezzanine financing: High net worth investors who are interested in making an investment in the real estate market may benefit from this loan, which starts at $5 million and ranges all the way up to $100 million.
- HUD and FHA:This loan will cover up to $50 million of your real estate costs on your next construction or rehabilitation project, and is especially beneficial for hospitals or multi-family rental units.
- International financing:When you’re ready to grow your business to reach the European or Eurasian markets, this loan can cover $50 million to $1 billion of your real estate needs.
Find out how Genesis Commercial Capital can assist you with your next commercial real estate financing request. Give our team a call to schedule a time to meet so we can go over your goals. We offer a free, zero-obligation consultation to help you make an informed decision about which loan will be best suited to meet your business needs. Give us a call today to learn more.